Monday 16 September 2013

Eat to Live- Joel Fuhrman M.D.

Add caption
This is an interesting read, though I have to admit I skipped a lot of chapters because I am a vegan.  The premise is good, however the delivery is a tad over the top. Yes it is important to eat your fruits and vegetables, however I do think some of the things he says in the book are perhaps sensational. I haven't done the program, but I had tried to eat more vegetables at every meal. Making it a priority to make vegetables and fruit the main component of each meal is a great lesson to take away from this book, though it is preachy at times.  All in all a great resource of people looking to learn more about nutrition and how change their diets for the better.  The recipes sometimes need a bit of interpretation and an experienced cook, as it lack basic instructions in some cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment